Abortion Changes Everything. Get the Facts.
If you are experiencing an unexpected pregnancy and need help, please contact one of these caring and compassionate Pregnancy Resource Centers. They want to help you.
- 64% of abortions involve coercion; 84% were not fully informed.
- Over 50% of women having abortions felt rushed and uncertain, yet…
- 67% received no counseling and 79% were not told about alternatives.
- Most suffer symptoms of trauma. Most face a higher risk of injury or death.
- Coercion can escalate to violence. Homicide is the #1 killer of pregnant women.
After abortion …
- Risk of death for women is 62% higher after abortion.
- 31% suffer health complications after abortion.
- 65% suffer symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Clinical depression risk is 65% higher after abortion.
- Suicide rates are 6 times higher after abortion.
- Abortion endangers the rights and lives of both the baby and mother.
Learn more: theunchoice.com
“…Then I start to smile…yes, smile. I remember that through the grace of God, the person allowing Sarah and Matthew’s death no longer exists. I remember the verse repeated so often while attending a healing retreat, 1 John 1: 9, “If we acknowledge our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from every wrongdoing,” and I need to remember “Be determined and confident. Do not be afraid of them. Your God, the Lord himself, will be with you. He will not fail you or abandon you.” Deuteronomy 31:6”
Learn from other women who’ve received healing and forgiveness for their abortions.
For a Pregnancy Resource Center in your area:
Learn what you can do to get involved:
“The slogan, “My Body, My Choice,” betrays a tragic misunderstanding of what is taking place inside the womb. At no point in pregnancy is the developing embryo or fetus simply a part of the mother’s body.”
To learn how to have good conversations with pro-choice/pro-abortion advocates, go to:
For video footage of investigations on Planned Parenthood, as well as resources, go to: