Join with thousands of Christians across the country and Canada to pray and remind people that “Abortion Hurts Women,” “Abortion Kills Children,” “Jesus Forgives and Heals” and to “Pray to End Abortion.” National Life Chain Sunday is October 7. Participants stand quietly on public sidewalks holding non-graphic signs that are provided. Find the history of Life Chain and Code of Conduct here.
Here in north central Indiana, Life Chains are planned for Warsaw, Columbia City, Wabash, Rochester, Syracuse, Marion, Logansport and Peru from 2 – 3pm on Sunday, October 7. Life Chains signs (non-graphic) will be provided. Signs can be picked up at each Life Chain location beginning at 1:45 pm. For more information call 574-306-7406 or email: Info@nci4life.org. We’ve included suggested bulletin announcements for each location.
Here are the locations for each Life Chain:
- Warsaw: Winona Avenue and South Buffalo Street
- Columbia City: Courthouse in downtown Columbia City
- Rochester: Courthouse in Rochester (9th and Main Streets)
- Syracuse: State Road 13 at Pittsburgh Street
- Wabash: Corner of Colerain and Cass Streets
- Marion: W Kem Road and N. Wabash Avenue
- Logansport: 6th and Market Streets in Logansport
- Peru: Main and Broadway St. in downtown Peru
Please join with us and other Christians across the U.S. as we pray, asking for God’s intervention in the spiritual battle of abortion.
Churches are encouraged to participate as a group. Find out how you can get your church involved in this pro-life event by calling 574-306-7406 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Be a pro-life witness on Sunday, October 7!
If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray I will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14