Most abortions are unwanted or coerced. Many are forced. – From deceptive or coercive counseling to job and housing discrimination, pregnancy- or abortion-related violence or even homicide – the leading killer of pregnant women – abortion endangers women and children. The Elliott Institute has done extensive studies on the impact of abortion on women. Read their report, Forced Abortion in America.
- New Jersey Passes Bill Making It 7th State to Legalize Assisted Suicide, Will Force Taxpayers to Fund Suicides
- Star of New Movie “Unplanned” Says “I Was Almost a Victim of Abortion”
- Alyssa Milano Calls on Hollywood to Boycott Georgia For Passing Abortion Ban
- Texas Democrats Boycott Hearing on Bill to Stop Infanticide, Care for Babies Born Alive After Abortion
- WATCH: Planned Parenthood Supporter Brutally Assaults Elderly Pro-Life Volunteer