Most abortions are unwanted or coerced. Many are forced. – From deceptive or coercive counseling to job and housing discrimination, pregnancy- or abortion-related violence or even homicide – the leading killer of pregnant women – abortion endangers women and children. The Elliott Institute has done extensive studies on the impact of abortion on women. Read their report, Forced Abortion in America.
- New York Assembly Will Vote Tuesday on Bill to Legalize Abortion Up to Birth
- Vice President Mike Pence Tells March for Life: We Must “Restore the Right to Life in America”
- Washington Post: Only Pro-Abortion People are Scientific, Not Pro-Lifers
- Congressman Writes Encouraging Pro-Life Column With the Help of His Two Daughters
- California Violated Federal Law When Trying to Force Pregnancy Centers to Promote Abortions