Most abortions are unwanted or coerced. Many are forced. – From deceptive or coercive counseling to job and housing discrimination, pregnancy- or abortion-related violence or even homicide – the leading killer of pregnant women – abortion endangers women and children. The Elliott Institute has done extensive studies on the impact of abortion on women. Read their report, Forced Abortion in America.
- Los Angeles Times Editor Paid Hundreds of Dollars For His Girlfriend to Abort Their Baby
- President Trump Kicks Off 2020 Re-Election Campaign After Compiling Remarkable Pro-Life Record
- After Joe Biden’s Flip-Flop, Every Democrat for President Wants to Force You to Fund Abortions
- Missouri Judge Blocks State From Defunding Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
- Nancy Pelosi: Pro-Lifers Hate People Because “They Don’t Want Clean Air, Clean Water and Food Safety”