Most abortions are unwanted or coerced. Many are forced. – From deceptive or coercive counseling to job and housing discrimination, pregnancy- or abortion-related violence or even homicide – the leading killer of pregnant women – abortion endangers women and children. The Elliott Institute has done extensive studies on the impact of abortion on women. Read their report, Forced Abortion in America.
- Euthanasia Activist Pushes Suicide Machine With Detachable Coffin Lets You Kill Yourself
- John Oliver Lies About Abby Johnson and Crisis Pregnancy Centers, Here’s How
- Catholic Bishop Slams Ban on Prayer Outside Abortion Clinics: This is Incredibly “Disrespectful”
- Teen Kills Himself After Euthanasia Group Announces New Suicide Drug
- Catholic Bishop’s Powerful Letter Calls on People to Oppose Abortion: “Don’t be Ashamed” to Stand Up for Life