Most abortions are unwanted or coerced. Many are forced. – From deceptive or coercive counseling to job and housing discrimination, pregnancy- or abortion-related violence or even homicide – the leading killer of pregnant women – abortion endangers women and children. The Elliott Institute has done extensive studies on the impact of abortion on women. Read their report, Forced Abortion in America.
- China May End Its Two-Child Forced Abortion Policy, But What Comes Next May Be Just as Bad
- Woman Wins $2.1 Million “Wrongful Birth” Case Because She Didn’t Get to Abort Her Disabled Baby
- Comedian Lizz Winstead Trashes Pro-Lifers on Immigration: “If Only They Cared About Actual Kids”
- Woman Gives Birth and Throws Her Baby Down a Pit Toilet
- A Father Films His Daughter As She Grows From 0 Months To 18-Years-Old