Most abortions are unwanted or coerced. Many are forced. – From deceptive or coercive counseling to job and housing discrimination, pregnancy- or abortion-related violence or even homicide – the leading killer of pregnant women – abortion endangers women and children. The Elliott Institute has done extensive studies on the impact of abortion on women. Read their report, Forced Abortion in America.
- My Son Was Conceived in Rape But His Life, Like Every Other Human Being, Began With God
- Planned Parenthood Employee Caught Using Abortion Biz Credit Card for $25K in Personal Expenses
- Premature Baby Born at 25 Weeks and Weighing Just 395 Grams Defies Doctors’ Expectations
- Woman Who Killed Her Pregnant Friend and Cut Her Baby Out of Her Womb Sentenced to 40 Years to Life
- UK Government Will Fund Free Abortions for Minors and Take Them for Abortion Without Parental Consent