INDIANAPOLIS – Today, April 25, Gov. Eric Holcomb signed Senate Enrolled Act (SEA) 404 into law. SEA 404 protects minor girls, increases parental rights when a minor girl seeks abortion and helps victims of sex trafficking. Most measures in SEA 404 will take effect on July 1. Read more on irtl.org. Download and analysis of SB 404.
- Los Angeles Times Editor Paid Hundreds of Dollars For His Girlfriend to Abort Their Baby
- President Trump Kicks Off 2020 Re-Election Campaign After Compiling Remarkable Pro-Life Record
- After Joe Biden’s Flip-Flop, Every Democrat for President Wants to Force You to Fund Abortions
- Missouri Judge Blocks State From Defunding Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
- Nancy Pelosi: Pro-Lifers Hate People Because “They Don’t Want Clean Air, Clean Water and Food Safety”