INDIANAPOLIS – Today, April 25, Gov. Eric Holcomb signed Senate Enrolled Act (SEA) 404 into law. SEA 404 protects minor girls, increases parental rights when a minor girl seeks abortion and helps victims of sex trafficking. Most measures in SEA 404 will take effect on July 1. Read more on irtl.org. Download and analysis of SB 404.
- Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb Signs Bill Banning Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Off Babies’ Limbs
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Billy Eichner Lead Huge Hollywood Fundraisng Campaign for Pro-Abortion Pete Buttigieg
- Alabama Bill Would Stop Infanticide, Require Medical Care for Babies Born Alive After Abortion
- Why is the Born Alive Law Needed to Stop Infanticide? Don’t Laws Already Protect Babies Surviving Abortion?
- “Brain Dead” Woman in Coma for 30 Years Wakes Up and Regains Consciousness