INDIANAPOLIS – Today, April 25, Gov. Eric Holcomb signed Senate Enrolled Act (SEA) 404 into law. SEA 404 protects minor girls, increases parental rights when a minor girl seeks abortion and helps victims of sex trafficking. Most measures in SEA 404 will take effect on July 1. Read more on irtl.org. Download and analysis of SB 404.
- Euthanasia Activist Pushes Suicide Machine With Detachable Coffin Lets You Kill Yourself
- John Oliver Lies About Abby Johnson and Crisis Pregnancy Centers, Here’s How
- Catholic Bishop Slams Ban on Prayer Outside Abortion Clinics: This is Incredibly “Disrespectful”
- Teen Kills Himself After Euthanasia Group Announces New Suicide Drug
- Catholic Bishop’s Powerful Letter Calls on People to Oppose Abortion: “Don’t be Ashamed” to Stand Up for Life