INDIANAPOLIS – Today, April 25, Gov. Eric Holcomb signed Senate Enrolled Act (SEA) 404 into law. SEA 404 protects minor girls, increases parental rights when a minor girl seeks abortion and helps victims of sex trafficking. Most measures in SEA 404 will take effect on July 1. Read more on irtl.org. Download and analysis of SB 404.
- China May End Its Two-Child Forced Abortion Policy, But What Comes Next May Be Just as Bad
- Woman Wins $2.1 Million “Wrongful Birth” Case Because She Didn’t Get to Abort Her Disabled Baby
- Comedian Lizz Winstead Trashes Pro-Lifers on Immigration: “If Only They Cared About Actual Kids”
- Woman Gives Birth and Throws Her Baby Down a Pit Toilet
- A Father Films His Daughter As She Grows From 0 Months To 18-Years-Old