INDIANAPOLIS – Today, April 25, Gov. Eric Holcomb signed Senate Enrolled Act (SEA) 404 into law. SEA 404 protects minor girls, increases parental rights when a minor girl seeks abortion and helps victims of sex trafficking. Most measures in SEA 404 will take effect on July 1. Read more on irtl.org. Download and analysis of SB 404.
- City Honors Pro-Life Leader Dr. Mildred Jefferson, First Black Woman to Graduate From Harvard Medical School
- Out of Wedlock Births are Increasing, But There’s One Pro-Life Reason Why
- Idaho Senate Passes Bill to Inform Women the Abortion Pill Can Be Reversed and Their Baby Saved
- 300 Doctors and Nurses Say Their Employer Discriminated Because They Refused to Do Abortions
- Incredible Surgery in the Womb Corrects Baby’s Spina Bifida After Her Parents Reject Abortion