INDIANAPOLIS – Today, April 25, Gov. Eric Holcomb signed Senate Enrolled Act (SEA) 404 into law. SEA 404 protects minor girls, increases parental rights when a minor girl seeks abortion and helps victims of sex trafficking. Most measures in SEA 404 will take effect on July 1. Read more on irtl.org. Download and analysis of SB 404.
- Pete Buttigieg: I’m “With Planned Parenthood.” It’s “Especially Important” to Back Abortions Up to Birth
- Ohio Court Decision May Allow Health Department to Close Abortion Biz That Kills 3,000 Babies a Year
- British Court Prevents Pro-Life People From Praying Outside Abortion Clinics
- Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic Rushes Two Women to Hospital After Injuring Them in Botched Abortions
- Julian Castro Wants to Stop Euthanizing Dogs and Cats, Supports Euthanizing Unborn Babies