INDIANAPOLIS – Today, April 25, Gov. Eric Holcomb signed Senate Enrolled Act (SEA) 404 into law. SEA 404 protects minor girls, increases parental rights when a minor girl seeks abortion and helps victims of sex trafficking. Most measures in SEA 404 will take effect on July 1. Read more on irtl.org. Download and analysis of SB 404.
- Two Companies That Sold Aborted Baby Parts for Planned Parenthood Forced to Close Down
- Abortion Advocate Thinks “Free Speech” Means Forcing Pro-Lifers to Promote Abortion
- Abortion Activist Says: After Three Miscarriages I’m More Pro-Abortion Than Ever Before
- Chinese Girl Adopted by American Family to Escape Abortion Reunites With Her Birthparents 20 Years Later
- Mother of Three Who Developed Cancer During Each Pregnancy: I’m Aborting Next Time