INDIANAPOLIS – Today, April 25, Gov. Eric Holcomb signed Senate Enrolled Act (SEA) 404 into law. SEA 404 protects minor girls, increases parental rights when a minor girl seeks abortion and helps victims of sex trafficking. Most measures in SEA 404 will take effect on July 1. Read more on irtl.org. Download and analysis of SB 404.
- Fox Show “Empire” Claims There’s “Nothing Christian” About Being Pro-Life
- Democrats Want a White House Office of Baby Killing, Exalt Abortion to a Holy Status
- 23-Year-Old Woman Will be Euthanized Because She Suffers From Depression and Eating Disorders
- Abortion Clinics Harvest Scalps of Aborted Babies, Sell Them to Researchers Treating Baldness
- Doctors Told Mom to Have Abortion of Baby With Rare Illness, She Refused and Her Newborn is Healthy