INDIANAPOLIS – Today, April 25, Gov. Eric Holcomb signed Senate Enrolled Act (SEA) 404 into law. SEA 404 protects minor girls, increases parental rights when a minor girl seeks abortion and helps victims of sex trafficking. Most measures in SEA 404 will take effect on July 1. Read more on irtl.org. Download and analysis of SB 404.
- Parents Sue Planned Parenthood Because Their Baby Survived Abortion, Don’t Want to Raise “Unplanned Child”
- Abortion Activist: We Should Celebrate Abortions Like We Celebrate Babies With Baby Showers
- Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide: “Every Woman Needs to Make the Best Decision for Her”
- Vermont House Approves Bill to Legalize Abortion Up to Birth, Baby “Shall Not Have Independent Rights Under Law”
- California Must Pay Pro-life Pregnancy Centers $399K After Forcing Them to Promote Abortion