INDIANAPOLIS – Today, April 25, Gov. Eric Holcomb signed Senate Enrolled Act (SEA) 404 into law. SEA 404 protects minor girls, increases parental rights when a minor girl seeks abortion and helps victims of sex trafficking. Most measures in SEA 404 will take effect on July 1. Read more on irtl.org. Download and analysis of SB 404.
- New Abortion Eugenics: 39% of Babies With Heart Conditions are Killed in Abortions
- For 17 Years StandUpGirl Has Provided Young Men and Women Practical Alternatives to Abortion
- Would Chelsea Clinton Defend Slavery as Economically Beneficial Like She Did Abortion?
- Here’s How to Refute Three Common Arguments for Abortion
- New Movie Covers Kermit Gosnell’s Disgusting Collection: 47 Aborted Babies Kept as Trophies