The Lord called me from the womb, from the body of my mother he named my name. -Isaiah 49:1
In 1984, President Ronald Reagan issued a presidential proclamation designating the third Sunday of January as National Sanctity of Human Life Day. We are continuing that tradition by setting this day aside – January 22, 2023 – as a day to pray for the end of the tragedy of abortion, ask for God’s mercy on our country, and proclaim that all lives are created in the image of God and should be treated as such.
The right to abortion has been one of the most heated discussions in our country in 2022. We rejoice that the Supreme Court overturned Roe vs. Wade in June. But this hasn’t stopped abortion, it simply placed the decision back into the hands of each state. While many states have chosen to stop abortions, we still recognize the awful tragedy that, on average, the lives of approximately 98 precious babies are ended every hour in America alone!
Please join us on Sunday, January 22, as we celebrate and declare the sanctity of all human lives and stand together to protect the lives of each and every unborn baby.
- Pray for women experiencing unplanned pregnancies.
- Pray for Pregnancy Resource Center Staff.
- Pray for women who are post-abortive and experiencing the negative effects of abortion.
- Pray for students who are standing for LIFE and for more students to join them on campuses.
- Pray for abortion facility workers.
- Pray for our government leaders.
- Pray for how God would want you to get involved.
2 Chronicles 7:14
1 John 1:9
Click to download the Sanctify of Human Life Sunday Half Page Flier for your church, family, and friends.