Since the late 90’s Right to Life of North Central Indiana has partnered with and financially supported the Pregnancy Resource Centers in the region it has served. RTL realizes that no matter how much we do to educate the public and encourage women to choose life often they will be pressured to have an abortion. The pressure may come from someone in their support system (family member, boyfriend, or maybe even their husband). Or it could be their economic situation that has them believing that abortion is their only option. These abortion-vulnerable women need someone who can come alongside them and give them the personalized physical and emotional support and encouragement they need to continue their pregnancy. This is why pregnancy resource centers are so important and why Right to Life Partners with, and financially supports, five pregnancy centers:
RTL of NCI has also been sponsoring a Pregnancy Center Networking Day for the past ten years. In November of 2022, 40 staff and volunteers representing 14 pregnancy centers from northern Indiana and southern Michigan attended Networking Day which provided professionally led workshops, an opportunity to network with other centers, and a catered lunch. All of this is provided at no charge to the centers because of the generosity of RTL of NCI donors.
We always receive great feedback from those attending the networking day.
- Thank you for a wonderful day. We were spoiled by your kindness. Thank you for ministering to PRC staff and volunteers.
- Loved it all! Loved being around others who are doing the same work. Great speakers! Thank you!
- Very nice event! The lunch was great as well. I liked the style of the day too.
- Thank you for this day and the wonderful information and speakers provided.
- Appreciate all the small touches given to show appreciation for what we do. Great variety of workshops
RTL of NCI will continue to support the efforts of pregnancy centers to serve abortion-determined and abortion-vulnerable women in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
Find out what North Central Indiana Right to Life is and does.