Changing Hearts and Minds and Saving Lives
You Can Help Protect the Unborn and Their Mothers
The overturning of Roe has brought out the worst in the abortion industry…
- Promoting abortion as a good thing…abortion cakes, and “Shout Your Abortion”
- Pushing for national legislation that would legalize abortions up to birth
- Promoting chemical abortions that are deadly dangerous to women
- Millions of dollars poured into Ohio to make it another abortion destination state…joining Illinois and Michigan
Abortion industry organizations like Planned Parenthood know the stakes are high and aren’t giving up.
Even against the radical, well-funded abortion industry YOU can make a difference in North Central Indiana and protect the lives of unborn babies and their mothers.
Our year-end fundraising goal is $50,000. Your generous donation no later than December 31st will help ensure that the local Right to Life movement starts 2024 in a strong financial position to meet the challenges and opportunities in the new year. Read the year-end letter here.
Make check payable to RTL of NCI Education Fund and mail to PO Box 1162, Warsaw, IN 46581.
Use the form below to donate by credit card or ACH:
Scroll down for a brief video showing you how to give online.
RTL of NCI has benefited from the Kroger Community Rewards Program. If you shop at Kroger and would like to enroll in the Community Rewards program and benefit Right to Life of North Central Indiana, here are the instructions.
Support right to Life’s life-saving work even after you are gone
Simply meet with your estate planning attorney to include a bequest in your will. You can bequeath a specific amount of money or you can bequeath a percentage of your residual estate.
For more information contact us at 574-306-7406 or email: email@example.com
Johnson and Johnson
If you are an employee of Johnson and Johnson (DePuy Synthes) be sure to submit your Right to Life donations to J & J to be matched. When employees donate to a 501c(3), J&J will match your donation on a 2 for 1 basis. Retired employees can have their donations matched on a 1 for 1 basis.
Zimmer-Biomet will match donations 1-for-1 up to a total of $2,500 per employee. Here’s what to do:
- Log onto The Circle intranet page:
- Navigate to Giving Center (under Team Member Center tab)
- Select “Request a Donation Match”
- Follow instructions to find and select Right to Life of North Central Indiana
- Select “Log Offline Donation”
- Enter information and upload proof of donation (tax receipt letter from Right to Life)
To donate appreciated securities:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Right to Life: 574-306-7406.